Sunday, April 14, 2013

Montery Chicken

I made this one Sunday and my husband STILL talks about it. He wants to know when we are having it again :) this was surprisingly very delicious!

I found this recipe at My Recipe Magic

3 Tbsp Honey
3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
3 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp salt
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I cut mine in half to make them tenders like she suggested)
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
8 slices bacon, cooked
8 Tbsp BBQ sauce
Mix the honey, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and salt together and marinate chicken in it for at least an hour but can also be overnight.
Preheat oven to 350. Pour a little of the marinade along the bottom of your pan and then place your chicken on top. Cover with foil and cook about 30 min or until chicken is cooked through. Then top the chicken with the BBQ sauce and top with the cooked bacon and some cheese. Broil until cheese is bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment