Sunday, April 14, 2013

Mini Banana Pancakes

I saw this on pinterest and it was labeled for toddler food ideas so I made them one night for the girls and Ross and I ended up eating most of them :) they are really yummy!! I was surprised at how simple they came together and how easy they came out of the pan and how tasty they were. I will definitely make these again for a quick simple breakfast or even snack for the kids!

I found this recipe at onceamonthmom.com

1 cup complete pancake mix (the 'just add water' kind... I even used whole wheat)
2/3 cup water
2/3 cup pancake syrup
1 whole banana, sliced and quartered

Preheat oven to 350. Grease mini muffin pan. Mix pancake mix, water and syrup together. Divide equally into pan. Top with banana pieces and bake 12-14 min or until golden brown.

To Freeze: Let cool completely. Flash freeze and then transfer to freezer bag. To serve, remove desired number of muffins and let thaw on counter or briefly on defrost in the microwave.



No comments:

Post a Comment